This is amazing, but I get the worst anxiety
These pictures make me think of this is how I would picture a sea cat.
When she shows you the nut before swallowing
THANK YOU JENNI HERD
(this was soo good I almost ate the sauce with the spoon alone!!)
Recipe adjusted from OhSheGlows
Cooking time: 30 min
1 serving, adjust to taste if necessary.
· 1 cup of cauliflower florets
· 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
· 1 minced garlic clove (to taste)
· 1/2 cup unsweetened and unflavoured almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
· 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
· 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
· 1/2 small onion
· Sea salt to taste
· Pepper to taste
· Fettuccine pasta of choice (to make it gluten free use gluten free pasta!)
· Fresh parsley/basil/rosemary
· Add cauliflower florets in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a low boil. Once boiling, cook for another 3-7 minutes until fork tender. Drain.
· Meanwhile, add the oil into a skillet and saute the minced garlic and onions over low heat for 2-4 minutes until softened and fragrant, but not browned.
· In a high speed blender, add the cooked and drained cauliflower, sauteed garlic & onions, milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Blend until a super smooth sauce forms. The key here is to get a really smooth sauce so don’t be afraid to let it run for a minute or so. Set aside.
· Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add your desired amount of pasta and boil for the time instructed on the package. Drain pasta.
· Add cauliflower sauce into the pot (you can use the same pot!) and add the drained pasta. Heat over low-medium until heated enough to your liking. Salt again to taste (the pasta dilutes the flavour).
· Serve with fresh minced parsley/rosemary/basil and black pepper. Feel free to add in your favourite sauteed or roasted vegetables.
I got asked about nutritional yeast - it’s essential as it adds a cheesy flavor (and has lots of vitamins including B12!), but you could try using cashew cream or cashew cheese (you’d have to make your own) and I think the result should be very similar - takes a bit longer though as you have to soak the cashews overnight!
REALLY wanna make this tomorrow!!!
The amount of times I hit play is ridiculous
how the fuck is this vid only 6 seconds??????
a day in the life of misty
okay but this literally the entire first series in one gif
So I got this today but I have no use for it. I figured one of the tumblr users would benefit from this more than I would. I will give it to any person who reblogs this and on 2-28-14 I will pick a person at random and send it to them. You don’t have to follow to be counted for your chance, but you can check out my blog and follow if you’d like. Please have your ask box open so I can contact you when the winner has been selected.Must reblog.
Cross stitch by @dannikeens she will have some for sale at Brighton Tattoo Convention
DONT GO FOR THE CHEAP TATTOOS. SAVE A BIT LONGER AND YOU’LL GET A MASTERPIECE THAT LASTS FOREVER
"I know. It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.”